The Guatemala GPS map by GPSTravelMaps.com will give you turn by turn voice directions to your destination using a POI (point of interest), city point and/or latitude and longitude with the ability to preplan driving destinations before getting into your car. The easy to follow instructions allow you to download and install the map into Garmin Mapsource desktop software and transfer it to your Garmin GPS in minutes. Compatible with ALL Garmin GPS units. Don't pay more than US$10 per day when you already own a Garmin, this is the most comprehensive GPS map available at such an affordable price!
• Added roads into urban areas around Guatemala City, El Estor, Chinaltenango, Coban, San Jose La Arada, Cunen, Uspantan, Totonicapan, Sanarate, Comalapa, Manuquib, Santa Cruz del Quiche, La Trinitaria, San Pedro, Jocopilas, Chiche and Chinique.
• Added additional points of interests throughout Guatemala.
• Improved search.
v 2.0 | September 2010
• Added roads into Jalapa, Esquipulas, Conguaco, San Jose La Arada, San Jose, Villa Nueva, Escuintla, and suburbs of Guatemala City.
• Improved highways CA1, CA9, 16, 22, 13.
• Added multiple hotel POI's.
v 1.9 | July 2010
• Updated and verified all highway intersections in Guatemala City.
• Added additional oneways into Guatemala City.
v 1.8 | March 2010
• Fixed oneway streets for routing in Guatemala City, Antigua and Quetzaltenango.
• Improved POI search based on Guatemala City zones.
• Added intersection search (Find intersecting streets in GPS).
v 1.7 | March 2010
• Fixed highway interchanges in Guatemala City.
• Added POI's into Guatemala City.
• Improved street and POI search.
• Fixed country search.
v 1.6 | February 2010
• Added over 600 additional POI's into map.
• Added local roads in Guatemala City and Quetzaltenango.
• Added additional oneway street directions into Guatemala City.
• Improved routing in Guatemala City.
v 1.5 | January 2010
• Added over 4,000 additional local roads to Guatemala City and surrounding region.
• Added one-ways to Guatemala City.
• Added over 10,000 additional POI's.
• Improved road accuracy throughout Guatemala.
• Improved auto-routing in Routable version.
v 1.4 | September 2009
• Added over 3,500 local roads to Guatemala City.
• Added one-ways to Antigua.
v 1.3 | August 2009
• Created both Basic and Routable versions of Guatemala map.
• Added local roads to Quetzaltenango, Santa Elena, Jocotenango and northern area of Guatemala City.
• Improved road accuracy throughout Guatemala on all roads.
• Added POI's in Antigua and Jocotenango.
• Added local road names to Chichicastenango, Quetzaltenango, Flores and Jocotenango.