All you Mini Cooper S, John Cooper Works, Coupe, Clubman, Convertible, Countryman, JustACooper, Mini Cooper D, Mini Cooper E, Mini One owners out there, take a look...
Garmin GPS navigation device owners can change the car icon used in navigation.
Watch this video to see the Mini Cooper icon on a Garmin: http://youtu.be/-ZxmwO-iJWo?t=51s
How to change the icon:
- Use a USB cable and connect to your Nuvi to your computer.
- Navigate to the Garmin \ Vehicles directory, you should see other srf files there.
- Copy your new MINI (or other srf) file to this directory.
- Safely remove your Nuvi from the computer.
- Power on your Nuvi.
- Select to Tools, Settings, Map, Vehicle
- Use the scroll arrows to find you new vehicle icon and select OK..
- Enjoy navigating with your MINI icon in your MINI
Here are the links to the files you'll need, arranged by color.
Dark Blue MINI
Dark Silver MINI
Electric Blue MINI
Hot Orange MINI
Laser Blue MINI
NightFire Red MINI
Pepper White MINI
Our post on how to download other vehicles for your Garmin screen: http://www.gpstm-blog.com/2012/07/how-to-garmin-nuvi-custom-vehicles.html
Our post on how to change your splash screen: http://www.gpstm-blog.com/2012/07/how-to-splash-screen-garmin-nuvi-change.html
Thanks to Nathan on the Motoring Alliance.com forum for posting this and BBCooper for the files.